The top ten things that make us thankful for our fair city.
It’s that time of year again. The time when we reflect upon all that we have to be thankful for. For us, our thoughts turned to all the reasons that Burnsville is a great place to work, play and stay. (Of course, our families and friends came to mind as well – we love you all too!).
We’re so thankful because all of this greatness makes our jobs of promoting Burnsville so much easier. Below is our Top Ten list of favorite things about our town. Our original list was significantly longer, so I guess you should be thankful for the power of a good edit!
- Lovely Lodging: Comfortable, Affordable & Convenient. Staycation, anyone?
- Terrific Trails & Parks: Bike it or hike it. Get outside and explore Minnesota!
- Fantastic Food: Diverse, unique and delicious options abound. Maybe start a new tradition this year. Let someone else cook Thanksgiving dinner for you and yours!
- Sensational Shopping: Ranked #8 in the state for retail. Map out your Black Friday now.
- Charming Christmas Celebrations: The Ames Center has filled the month of December with fantastic, holiday-themed music and performance options. Get your tickets here.
- Epic Event Spaces: Whether it’s a special event or a crucial meeting, Burnsville has the perfect place to hold it.
- Wild Winter Fun – Inside and Out: Hit the slopes at Buck Hill or stay warm with indoor adventures at Grand Slam, Skateville or ProKart Indoor Racing.
- Fabulous Festivals: Go global with the annual International Festival & celebrate our city at the annual Fire Muster!
- Great Golf: Get on course at Birnamwood during mild Minnesota weather, and keep up your skills with indoor golf simulators at A Lot of Green Golf.
- Perfect Proximity: Not only is Burnsville filled with super fun things to do, it is also minutes away from some of Minnesota’s most notable attractions.